So you have a new job...
(or you are retiring, downsizing, or relocating)
Often the thrill of a new job in a new town becomes a sudden realization that you need to sell your house and move quickly. A conventional listing may take months and require you to either renovate or fix up your property to get top dollar. By working with Mile High Home Buyers, you can sell your house quick, for cash, while avoiding commissions, closing costs and other out-of-pocket expenses. More importantly, you can focus on your new job and not on selling a house. We can provide you with an all-cash offer and rapid closing that typically takes less than 10 days. When relocating, think Mile High Home Buyers!.
We provide a variety of solutions from cash purchases to lease options for rental property owners looking to simplify their real estate holdings.
Do I need to fix up the property or make repairs prior to selling?
No, we buy the property as-is.
What if I have already relocated out of state?
If you are out-of-state, you are not required to travel to Colorado. All discussions and paperwork can be handled remotely. We make the process as easy as possible for you while minimizing any costs.
Benefits to you:
- We buy your inherited property in any condition - no repairs are needed
- We will dispose of any unwanted furniture or belongings
- You pay no closing costs or agent commissions
- The closing is handled by a reputable title company
- We pay cash and close quickly
- We're local, based in Denver, with knowledge of the entire Front Range
- We're honest, reputable with many references available