I've just inherited a house...
If you have recently inherited a house, you may be considering options for selling. A conventional sale may take months and require the property to be renovated and then maintained while it sits on the market. We can help you avoid the high costs of updating the inherited house, recurring expenses for the mortgage, utilities, insurance and taxes, and transactional costs for a home inspection, real estate commissions and closing costs. We can provide you with an all-cash offer and rapid closing that typically takes less than 10 days..
We provide a variety of solutions from cash purchases to lease options for rental property owners looking to simplify their real estate holdings.
Do I need to fix up the property or make repairs prior to selling?
No, we buy the property as-is.
How do you work with absentee or out-of-state property owners?
If you are out-of-state, you are not required to travel to Colorado. All discussions and paperwork can be handled remotely. We make the process as easy as possible for you while minimizing any costs.
Benefits to you:
- We buy your inherited property in any condition - no repairs are needed
- We will dispose of any unwanted furniture or belongings
- You pay no closing costs or agent commissions
- The closing is handled by a reputable title company
- We pay cash and close quickly
- We're local, based in Denver, with knowledge of the entire Front Range
- We're honest, reputable with many references available