This old house
(Is falling apart and I don't want to fix it)
Selling your home through conventional methods typically requires the property to be updated and in a "show ready" state. Repairs, updates and other renovations can carry extremely high costs and will delay the sale of your home for many months. We will buy your house as-is, in any condition and on a closing date of your choice. If you have a primary residence, rental property, or inherited house that needs updating, let us provide you with a fair cash offer and quick closing. .
We provide a variety of solutions from cash purchases to lease options for rental property owners looking to simplify their real estate holdings.
Do I need to fix up the property or make repairs prior to selling?
No, we buy the property as-is.
Does the property need to be vacant?
No, it's absolutely fie if the property is currently rented and has tenants.
How do you work with absentee or out-of-state property owners?
If you are out-of-state, you are not required to travel to Colorado. All discussions and paperwork can be handled remotely. We make the process as easy as possible for you while minimizing any costs.
Benefits to you:
- We buy your inherited property in any condition - no repairs are needed
- We will dispose of any unwanted furniture or belongings
- No need to evict tenants
- You pay no closing costs or agent commissions
- The closing is handled by a reputable title company
- We pay cash and close quickly
- We're local, based in Denver, with knowledge of the entire Front Range
- We're honest, reputable with many references available